Home >

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Are you licensed to sell plants, bushes and trees?

Yes, I hold a Nursery Stock Dealers License with the MN Department of Agriculture.


Do you have a license to spray weeds?

Yes, I hold a Category A General Ground, Category E Turf and Ornamental, and a Category J Rights-of-Way as well as a fertilizer license.


Do you have insurance?

Yes, I can provide customers with a current certificate of insurance.

Look what people are saying...

I sleep well at night during a snowstorm because I've learned that no matter how large the storm, Lawn By The Yard will have our two large church campuses plowed promptly. They have provided us great service for years. I highly recommend Lawn By The Yard for both lawn service and snowplowing.

Bruce McClay
Director of Facilities
Calvary Church.